Landline on property?

Michele Trzur

Earning My Ears
Are there any landlines for use at resorts?Staying at Movies but have a job interview while I am there this week. They will do a phone interview but prefer I use a landline. I don't remember the room having one.

Yes, there's a landline, but be prepared for an enormous charge on your bill if you make the call and it's long distance, so make sure they call you.

Usually the person conducting the interview calls the candidate. The problem here is you'd have to effectively tell them you're on vacation and then give the interviewer the resort phone number and your room number, and they'd have to ask the operator to speak with you.

If cell service appears ok, I'd personally just go that route. Then the interviewer doesn't even have to know you're on vacation. I've conducted several phone interviews, myself, from hotel rooms with no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter