Landry’s card now gives no priority?

I just tried to get Yak and Yeti reservations for one of my AK days, 6/14 & 6/16, nothing for 3. I've never gotten the card but want a reservation. Should I buy the card and I'll have no problems getting a table since I have the card for either dinner or lunch?

If you are a Landry's card member, you should be able to walk up to a Landry's restaurant (of which Y&Y is one) and be offered a spot in their wait queue for a table, without a reservation. How long you need to wait could depend on how busy. We've used it 3 times (1 lunch, 2 dinner), and waited a max of 30 minutes. If Y&Y is a must-do for you, joining the club sounds like a good idea. At one time, if I recall, they'd even give you a slight credit towards your first meal.

I just tried to get Yak and Yeti reservations for one of my AK days, 6/14 & 6/16, nothing for 3. I've never gotten the card but want a reservation. Should I buy the card and I'll have no problems getting a table since I have the card for either dinner or lunch?
If you get the card, you can call them and make a reservation for Y&Y. And as above, the $25 you pay for the card will return as a $25 credit on your first bill. A suggestion: if you don’t have any Landry’s restaurants near home and you tend to visit WDW in the same month, put that as your birthday month so you’ll get your birthday $25 at a time that you can use it. They won’t check.

If you get the card, you can call them and make a reservation for Y&Y. And as above, the $25 you pay for the card will return as a $25 credit on your first bill. A suggestion: if you don’t have any Landry’s restaurants near home and you tend to visit WDW in the same month, put that as your birthday month so you’ll get your birthday $25 at a time that you can use it. They won’t check.
When I signed up for it at RFC, the cast member told me to put my birthday as the time I go to Disney the most,

I just called the restaurant directly and was able to make a reservation on 12/6/22 using my membership. There was no availability on MDE.

Also, you can call directly to the restaurant and make a reservation with your Laundry membership number. I didn’t found any reservation on the Disney system and I did it that way and they made a reservation for me directly, but they asked for the name and members number.
That's what we did as well...called and prebooked with our Landry card...I just had to give them the card number...easy peasy!

If your a member there's no reason to make a reservation just walk up and tell them your a laundry member and you get priority seating. I have never had an issue.

So I have a reservation for 7 (5 adults, 2 year old and infant) at 8:00 PM @ T-Rex on 11/16. I have been trying to get one for closer to 7:00 or even earlier with no luck. I do have a Landry's card. I am torn between cancelling my reservation for 8:00 and just trying to walk-up ( didn't realize it was only for 6 people, but since two are young/small children hoping it won't be an issue) or keeping the reservation and going early, showing the card and hoping they can get us in earlier. Any advice? 8:00 is just really late to eat with the kiddos, but like I said I haven't had any luck finding an earlier reservation.

I just called the restaurant directly and was able to make a reservation on 12/6/22 using my membership. There was no availability on MDE.
We just did the same the other day for our early Dec trip and got a noon reservation for lunch after only being able to get 3:45 via MDE at 60 days. I still recall the days when Yak and Yeti was almost always available even for walk ups.

They claimed that when they asked, they were told that there was no priority over adrs.
Good to hear nobody else is finding that though. Must have been a new cast member I suspect, who was unaware.
That is the case.
I believe there's just confusion.
No priority over ADR is not NO priority.
See the difference?
If you read back what has been posted folks are saying that they got added to the wait list, there's not been mention of where it was in regards to ADR guests
Landry Members are added to a wait list when non members are turned away.
ADR are now left at the top of the list. Landry Members do not bump ADR as they once did, at least that's been my personal experience on several occasions at Yak and Yeti.
They do get priority over anyone else that walks up

That is the case.
I believe there's just confusion.
No priority over ADR is not NO priority.
See the difference?
If you read back what has been posted folks are saying that they got added to the wait list, there's not been mention of where it was in regards to ADR guests
Landry Members are added to a wait list when non members are turned away.
ADR are now left at the top of the list. Landry Members do not bump ADR as they once did, at least that's been my personal experience on several occasions at Yak and Yeti.
They do get priority over anyone else that walks up
I think they use a section on the second level for the Landry's walk-ups. Everytime we go we get sat in the same section. Upstairs to the right and if your facing the elevator it's the left side.

I think they use a section on the second level for the Landry's walk-ups. Everytime we go we get sat in the same section. Upstairs to the right and if your facing the elevator it's the left side
i believe we’ve always been seated the same except the one time I was a few weeks post knee replacement. They seated us downstairs

So I have a reservation for 7 (5 adults, 2 year old and infant) at 8:00 PM @ T-Rex on 11/16. I have been trying to get one for closer to 7:00 or even earlier with no luck. I do have a Landry's card. I am torn between cancelling my reservation for 8:00 and just trying to walk-up ( didn't realize it was only for 6 people, but since two are young/small children hoping it won't be an issue) or keeping the reservation and going early, showing the card and hoping they can get us in earlier. Any advice? 8:00 is just really late to eat with the kiddos, but like I said I haven't had any luck finding an earlier reservation.
Have you tried calling the number on your Landry’s card to change the time of your ADR? If that doesn’t work, I’d keep the 8:00 ADR but arrive early and show your Landry’s card when checking in.

Have you tried calling the number on your Landry’s card to change the time of your ADR? If that doesn’t work, I’d keep the 8:00 ADR but arrive early and show your Landry’s card when checking in.
I haven't because I had seen on other threads that they were not taking reservations over the phone anymore. But now I see a couple people who did that and it worked so I am going to try that later when I get out of work and if they don't have anything I will keep the reservation and just arrive early.

thank you!

I haven't because I had seen on other threads that they were not taking reservations over the phone anymore. But now I see a couple people who did that and it worked so I am going to try that later when I get out of work and if they don't have anything I will keep the reservation and just arrive early.

thank you!
Please report back on this thread, whatever happens! It really helps everyone!

I was able to make a reservation for a Saturday in December by phone just the other day (no availability in MDE). They were strict on a party of more than six (we're eight) would need to plan for two separate tables and also needed two different Landry card #s to make the reservation (note that we're a group with adults and teens ... not sure if different with young kids). Luckily two of us going have Landry cards. You need the Landry card # and the phone # associated with it to make the reservation (I was able to give my friend's # when I called, they didn't have to call separately). I called in between prime lunch and dinner hours (~3pm ET) and got through quickly and made the reservations easily. You get a text confirmation, but it does not show up in MDE.

I was able to make a reservation for a Saturday in December by phone just the other day (no availability in MDE). They were strict on a party of more than six (we're eight) would need to plan for two separate tables and also needed two different Landry card #s to make the reservation (note that we're a group with adults and teens ... not sure if different with young kids). Luckily two of us going have Landry cards. You need the Landry card # and the phone # associated with it to make the reservation (I was able to give my friend's # when I called, they didn't have to call separately). I called in between prime lunch and dinner hours (~3pm ET) and got through quickly and made the reservations easily. You get a text confirmation, but it does not show up in MDE.
We got a text confirmation for our reservation made by phone and the link takes us to open table for modification/cancellation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter