Landry GC at Costco still available? Disney GC at SAMs?

MMCD

Mouseketeer
I'm not a member but my parents are members. I don't see Landry gift cards at Costco.com. Are they available at the b&m stores?

I belong to SAMs. My local SAMs don't carry Disney GC. They said some other SAMs carry gift cards. How much are they at your local SAMs?

I have both memberships.
Our Costco doesn't have landry's gcs.
Our SAMs does have landry's gcs in $25 increments for minimal savings.
Our SAMs also has $25 Disney gcs for 24.86
Or a 3 pack of $50s for $142.86

The Landry's gift card sold at Costco online is McCormick & Schmick's. It can be used at any Landry's restaurant.

I just bought a M&S giftcard on Costco.com in October and used at the TRex in downtown Disney in November. I was also a little worried, but there were no problems:)

Check the fine print on the card. Last summer the M & S cards at Costco changed language to say only valid at M & S restaurants. I just recently bought Yak and Yeti gift cards through Sam's online for $100 with a $20 bonus card. The language on those say they would work at any Landry's restaurant.

I used them at Y & Y last August and just bought new ones from Costco for a trip next month. I will look at the fine print when I get home later but I can also let you know after my trip if it still works.

I decided to call Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs since it is easy to find their phone number online and the host who picked up the phone said they still accept M & S gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter