Landrys $25 welcome credit

CluelessDisFan

DIS Veteran
Can we use our Landry's $25 welcome credit at T-Rex? It's not expired, just got it in july. My friend heard a rumor they didn't accept it. We'll also be using our McCormick and Schmidt's gift cards.

I used my welcome credit at Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs in March, and my birthday credit at T-Rex in May. The manager came over each time and welcomed us and asked if everything was OK. And it sure was nice passing up all those people being told it was a 90 minute wait :)

Just did this a couple of weeks ago. It was great to skip the wait and we had numerous managers welcome us and make sure everything was ok. It wasn't (my husband steak was not cooked) so the manger gave us free dessert. I've been to T-rex numerous times without the card and you definitely can tell the difference in service!

How quickly does your welcome credit show up in your account? Ordered last night, logged in this morning and my reward balance still says $0. Should I be concerned?

Can someone shed light on what the welcome credit is? I assume this is a restaurant club. Is there a cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter