Landry's card/yak and yeti

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I enrolled in the Landry's club on Jan. 12 and don't have my card yet; it said 10 business days. If you have this card, how soon did you get it when you enrolled? It's our plan to eat dinner at Yak and Yeti and I thought not having a set time (since you get seated quickly with this card) would give us more flexibility.

You don't need the card any way. Just tell them you are a card member when you walk in. They don't ask for the card

I also enrolled on July 12th and have also not received my card. I can logon and see they assigned me a card number and I can see the $25 credit so I'm not to worried but I think having the actual card may be easier. We leave February 12th so I hope it comes before then.

It truly does not make it harder or easier to have a card.
I've never taken my card. No idea where it even is. No one even asks for the card when I check in so even if I had it, I wouldn't need to show it. I walk in, tell them I'm a Landry Card Member, has X many and then take my name and email. They never ask for a card so even if I had it, they don't want to see it.
We wait, when they call for us they call for X Landry Card party (or something along those lines) and then while we are seated a manager will come to great you and make sure everything is to your liking, and think you for being a Landry Club member. Again, no card is ever needed. It's all done by email account.
So don't sweat your card, I promise. We've been a dozen times, to both Yak and Yeti and Bubba Gump

I got my card in the restaurant when I enrolled. I carry it with me. But I also keep track of everything on my app. So what if you opened the app to show them your account and $25.00 credit?
You can rack up points there quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter