Landry's Gift Cards earned on Fetch

WhenYouWishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
The Landry's gift cards that you can earn on Fetch -- actually they are eGift Cards -- has anyone here used these? You just print out the card and take it to the restaurant (for example, Yak & Yeti) and present it to the server to pay your bill? I've never used an eGift Card at a restaurant before, so any tips are appreciated. I haven't actually redeemed my Fetch points for the Landry eGift Card yet, so just wondering how it all works. Thank you!

The Landry's gift cards that you can earn on Fetch -- actually they are eGift Cards -- has anyone here used these? You just print out the card and take it to the restaurant (for example, Yak & Yeti) and present it to the server to pay your bill? I've never used an eGift Card at a restaurant before, so any tips are appreciated. I haven't actually redeemed my Fetch points for the Landry eGift Card yet, so just wondering how it all works. Thank you!
I’ve gotten them multiple times. I’ve just showed the server the numbers. They wrote them down and it wasn’t an issue. We didn’t have access to a printer but I’m sure that would be perfectly fine. Remember it takes like 3 days to receive the gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter