Lanyards??

We purchased our lanyards in the early 2000s and, though they were a bit more than we wanted to spend, they are still in great condition. Consider it a useful souvenir!

They do last for ages!

We still have some from HHN in 2007 onwards and they haven’t faded a bit.......

Back in December I surprised my son with a trip to Universal for his birthday. I had bought a HP duffel bag from PBTeen and I found a HP lanyard on amazon that I didn't realize until he opened it that it was stretchy/elastic like. It was so nice. They are called Buckledown lanyards.

I got these for the group. I find that lanyards are uncomfortable in hot & sticky weather. Stuck my pass one way and the EP the other.

IF I am staying at hotel with express pass do my kids get their own room keys to indicate the express pass so they too need lanyards?

IF I am staying at hotel with express pass do my kids get their own room keys to indicate the express pass so they too need lanyards?
Everyone staying in the room gets a room key to use as their express pass. It will have their name on it.

so once I am in the park, through the gates each person will have to use their room key/express pass to be scanned?
Do they need to further scan park ticket?

What about photo pass?

Once you are in the park they will not need to scan the park ticket again as long as they stay in the park. If they leave the park and want to get back in or go to the other park, they will have to scan the park ticket again.

The photo pass is a separate card that will need to be used each time a picture is taken. Most roaming photographers will take a picture of the bar code before taking your picture. If there isn't a photo pass card for them to use (someone else in your group has it), they will give you a card that you can scan later to add your pictures to the photo pass account. For the ride photos, they can show the card at the kiosk or at the desk.

I bought ours off of Amazon. We each have 2. I have Ravenclaw and Harley Quinn ones and my DH has Slytherin and Batman ones. We absolutely love them for the parks. It just makes it so easy to enter and show your express passes. I've done it without lanyards but it is tiresome to dig out your passes/express passes all the time. I also usually put 2 pouches on mine. 1 holds the tickets and express passes and the other one hold a debit/credit card and some cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter