• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laptop Chargers

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
Does any one else seem to all ways break there laptop chargers?

Mine broke Sunday i think it was my 4th one in the past year XD

Same here....never had one break, ever and I've had a bunch of laptops travelling many miles.

I'm curious, whats breaking?

Well ours broke 2 times in a month, once the covering got melted and it started to spark second time it just stopped working, so we are now on our third in less than a 2 year life of our laptop

There's one model of Dell - some kind of Inspiron that I keep seeing break at the office.

I had the MacBook Pro power adapter that shorted out, so did my boss'. We didn't have Apple care and THAT was expensive to replace. Yuck!

i have a dell latitude i think one time it overheated and the 2 times they just stoped working this last one the plastic part came off and you can see the wires and it stopped working

There's one model of Dell - some kind of Inspiron that I keep seeing break at the office.

I had the MacBook Pro power adapter that shorted out, so did my boss'. We didn't have Apple care and THAT was expensive to replace. Yuck!

we have a dell that DH's office put out to pasture. The charger just stopped working one day. I bought a new one from an amazon affiliate and about 6 mos later where the cord connects to the part you plug in started fraying and sparking. I'm trying to remember if there's anything important on the HD bcs I'm tired of forking out $$ for a new charger. Someone said best buy had inexpensive ones but they were around $125. It has some other issues so I'm thinking about just scrappingg the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter