Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.

ETA: Since it's the most frequent question, I have points at HHI and BLT

I am a member as well. Can you do a transfer? Just need some extra points for a trip end of Sept/ early Oct.

Sent you a PM. Not sure if you got it. For some reason, it is not showing up in my sent box.

Looking for 160.

Hi there!

I was looking to rent points for a trip in December. We are planning either the 6-13 or 13-20. We are currently looking at Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kingdom Kidani. We would need a 2 bedroom villa.

Thanks!

Sent you PM.

Hi there!

I was looking to rent points for a trip in December. We are planning either the 6-13 or 13-20. We are currently looking at Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kingdom Kidani. We would need a 2 bedroom villa.

Thanks!

Need 70 pts for travel sept 16-22, hoping to stay again at AKL kidani standard studio. Do you have points still? Normally we go thru a broker. Thanks!

Need 70 pts for travel sept 16-22, hoping to stay again at AKL kidani standard studio. Do you have points still? Normally we go thru a broker. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. I don't have any AKL points. I could book something there within 7 months of arrival (meaning you'd have to wait until the 16th-ish of February).

I need a 10 point transfer to complete as reservation. I'm short and don't want to borrow. Let me know if you can help

My kids and I are looking to book only 2 nights: June 26-28. Would love AKL studio savannah view (or 1 bedroom), but would be happy at Saratoga. We're flexible on the location.

Thanks for considering!

Please PM me if you would have a transfer available. Need at least 57 points, but could take more if available. I would need to have them transferred this week.

You've got PM. :)

My kids and I are looking to book only 2 nights: June 26-28. Would love AKL studio savannah view (or 1 bedroom), but would be happy at Saratoga. We're flexible on the location.

Thanks for considering!

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.
Do you have any points for the Beach Club?

I am looking for a reservation for February....arriving 16th or 17th departing the 22nd or 23rd (we are flexible with dates and resort with this late notice). Looking for a reservation at Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, or Beach Club in a 1 bedroom if possible. We will need approximately 190 - 200 points. Please contact me at curtgear@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter