Large Block of Points For Rent From $14-$16.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,

For our honeymoon, looking at Polynesian for Sept 5-9, 2 adults. 2nd choice is Grand Floridian, if Poly not available. Please let me know price pp and your rental terms. I am a frequent renter. Thank you much!

Hello! Looking for a studio anywhere, we aren't picky :)
We are looking for March 6-10
Thank you!

Hello. I am looking for a studio at BRV for 4 nights (4/19-4/23). Could be flexible for CCV too!

Hi,

I was interested in buying points for 5 nights, July 22-27. Would love a studio, standard view room at either the Boardwalk or the Beach Club. I am a Teacher in PA.

Thank you,

Lou Palkovics (Personal email: loupalkovics@gmail.com)

Just in case, I checked my BLT contract. Lake and Theme Park View are available for your stay there. 92 and 109 points, respectively.

Thanks for checking... we will also be interested in January 2019, Boardwalk studio for January 9-16, 2019 when those dates are allowed for booking.

Again, I really do appreciate you checking on those dates!

Good afternoon,

For our honeymoon, looking at Polynesian for Sept 5-9, 2 adults. 2nd choice is Grand Floridian, if Poly not available. Please let me know price pp and your rental terms. I am a frequent renter. Thank you much!

Hello, there! Neither of those is my home resort. So, I wouldn't be able to help you with availability until 7 months prior to arrival (in February, in this case).

Hello! Looking for a studio anywhere, we aren't picky :)
We are looking for March 6-10
Thank you!

Hi, there! Unfortunately, there's only a sprinkling of single dates available during that time period. Let me know if I can check anything else for you.

Hi,

I was interested in buying points for 5 nights, July 22-27. Would love a studio, standard view room at either the Boardwalk or the Beach Club. I am a Teacher in PA.

Thank you,

Lou Palkovics (Personal email: loupalkovics@gmail.com)

Boardwalk has no standard views available. Boardwalk, garden and pool views are for 90 points. Beach club also has standard views available for 90 points. Let me know if you'd like to move forward with any of these. Thanks for inquiring!

Thanks for checking... we will also be interested in January 2019, Boardwalk studio for January 9-16, 2019 when those dates are allowed for booking.

Again, I really do appreciate you checking on those dates!

No problem! Touch base with me about 2 weeks before the 11 month window opens and we can go from there.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2018 and 2019.

I have enough points to book over a week in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Hello! Could you check if you might be able to book Aug 26 - Sept 3, 2018 at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Value Studio?

Thanks!

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2018 and 2019.

I have enough points to book over a week in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.
I am looking to get three studios at Boardwalk villas for Oct 27 to Nov 10 2018. What would you charge and do you have the required 468 points

Hello! Could you check if you might be able to book Aug 26 - Sept 3, 2018 at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Value Studio?

Thanks!

Hi, there. I don't have AKL as a home resort. So, I'd only be able to check on bookings there within 7 months of your arrival date.

Hi, I'm looking for any BWV studio from 10/8/18 - 10/12/18. It looks like there is availability in a garden/pool view. We are also DVC members but at SSR. Please PM cost and details. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter