Large group Accommodations

ioneblair

Mouseketeer
I know it's been discussed before but I could use some current '07 help with accommodations for a group of 7-8......

I've decided so far on Staybridge Suites and Cypress Pointe both in Lake Buena Vista......

I like Staybridge because they have free shuttles to the park and the adults would like not to have to drive to the parks.....being free to be completely tired at night or have a drink and not have to worry about being as alert to drive.......also not have to be bothered so much with doing our own housekeepping or bringing or buying all that is needed to be comfortable and have a relaxing vacation......as opposed to the home away from home doings.......

but I wouldn't mind doing Cypress Pointe (even though it would cost to have shuttle or we'd have to rent a vehicle) if I got a fantastic price.......

any input would be helpful.....we are planning to go the first week in December, taking 5 kids, 2-3 adults......also planning to go to Kennedy Space Center while there......

thanks

Our friends had such a bad time at the Staybridge suites, down there that they bought into DVC while staying there. It was rediculous stuff like a clock hanging off the wall and ununiformed mantenance men wanting access to the room (and yes these were eventually confirmed as lagitimet). Skip it.

I dont know about Cypress Pointe. But anything extra you pay to stay with Disney will be worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter