Large group-two reservations...help!

Katers

Mouseketeer
I’ve made ADRs for my large party by booking tables of 5 and 4 around the same time. I figured out that one of the reservations had to be under someone else in my party’s name or the system would think I was replacing one reservation with the other. That was all fine. BUT...now I’m unable to modify any reservation that is under the secondary person’s name through the app. I keep getting a message to call the dining number. I can modify the one in my name but not the other (it’s my spouse and we share a MDE account). Is there a way to remedy this? I really don’t want to call every time I find a time I want to tweak.

I’ve made ADRs for my large party by booking tables of 5 and 4 around the same time. I figured out that one of the reservations had to be under someone else in my party’s name or the system would think I was replacing one reservation with the other. That was all fine. BUT...now I’m unable to modify any reservation that is under the secondary person’s name through the app. I keep getting a message to call the dining number. I can modify the one in my name but not the other (it’s my spouse and we share a MDE account). Is there a way to remedy this? I really don’t want to call every time I find a time I want to tweak.
Do you have an email address associated with her account? You may need to add one and create a password to be able to make the changes.

I don’t think she has her own account. We have always done everything under mine.

By splitting your party into two, be aware that you may not be seated anywhere near each other. If not sitting together is an option you are willing to accept then all is well. However, if you'd all like to sit together, try calling the restaurant directly to make reservations for large groups. I did this at Rain Forrest Café and it worked wonderfully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter