Large Hidden Mickey

Just flew over EPCOT and noticed a new lake (3 actually) forming the iconic Mickey ears. It is just north of the Swan and Dolphin and West of EPCOT. I assume they needed some fill, but for what?

There is no Mickey lake?

There is the Mickey shaped pond where the old WDW speedway was.

You were probably seeing the new solar panel farm. That is where it is located. Panels may have been tilted so it looked like one big water surface.

Yep. New Solar Farm. Now that I zoomed into the photo I took, I can clearly see the spaces between the panels. Thank you.

Love the drone view, to put all that work into for something most people will never see from the park is great.. Disney should start buying property across the country and setting solar farms just like this. imagine fling across the country and looking down and seeing mickey ears.

Disney should start buying property across the country and setting solar farms just like this. imagine fling across the country and looking down and seeing mickey ears.

The Hidden Mickey Book would have to be revised again with States. HAHAHA

It was amazing to watch the progress. They were driving the bases into the ground in December, and when we visited in Feb, they were affixing panels. now it is done. Very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter