Large Pin Board Time at HS?

Justplainchy

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! My wife and I really enjoy pin trading. We're not rabid about it, but it does really add a lot to our vacation as we hunt for pins and it leads to some cool conversations with cast members!

My question is: the last two times we've been there, there's been mention of a large pin board at the HS stores toward the front of the park. Cast members, when asked, have said "oh yeah, we have a big one but we only take it out in the morning." We tried to hit it our next trip but missed it again (getting there around 11). Does anyone know when they bring it out? Is it a RD or Pin Board sort of situation? Is it only out for 20 minutes or so? Have you seen it? Is it mostly scrappers? Any info you've got would be really appreciated!! Thank you!

Following. I didn’t know about this one. But we did stumble on the pin board at Poly one day. It was huge. But I don’t know if there is a specific schedule for that one either.

Following. I didn’t know about this one. But we did stumble on the pin board at Poly one day. It was huge. But I don’t know if there is a specific schedule for that one either.
Oh! I didn't know about the one at Poly! We'll be there a couple times this trip and we'll know to look around for it. Where do they bring it out?

If I remember correctly, it was outside the gift shop on the main floor in the lobby. We were there in August 2017.

We discovered a large board inside one of the shops around 1pm on a weekday in late November. Then, as we passed the exit, another but smaller board was held by a CM! We made some great trades that day

So our experience was midday - neither early nor late.

We discovered a large board inside one of the shops around 1pm on a weekday in late November. Then, as we passed the exit, another but smaller board was held by a CM! We made some great trades that day

So our experience was midday - neither early nor late.
Do you remember which shop?

Yes. They are at the check in desks. I know Pop has a cube with pins on it that is out all the time, just ask. They also have a large board that they bring out once a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter