Large Trip food ideas

We do breakfast for dinner one night, and when my boys were young they were thrilled with it being "out of place". Pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, goetta (It's a cincinnati thing). I actually enjoy breakfast more at dinner time.

Costco, Publix and Winn Dixie all have rotisserie chickens, buy several. Add ready made mashed potatoes and a salad, meal one. With the extra cold chicken, next day, add romaine salad, croutons and Caesar dressing, a lunch or a light dinner. Costco also sells ready made ribs, and ready to cook Mac & Cheese, frozen microwaves steamed veggies, done. Buy bags of frozen shrimp, garlic, butter, white wine (some for the scampi and some for dinner) parsley, spaghetti, easy peasy, Shrimp scampi. They all carry peel and eat shrimp as an appetizer with drinks or shrimp salad, add celery, hard boiled eggs. I’ve used the grills many times, just buy charcoal, depending on where you stay some grills are gas. Buy several London broils, favorite meat marinade, leave meat in bags to marinate while at the parks. Grill the steak, grill peppers, zucchini, onions, etc you can make fajitas just add tortillas and shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream. Or buy oven fries and salad for another dinner or two. Just remember to buy gallon zip locks and aluminum foil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter