• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Largemouth Bass tournament for DVC

florep1

I believe in Magic!
Hi folks. Has anyone here done this? I’m thinking about booking it for our trip as we’re staying at BLT and it’s my husband’s 50th birthday. Price sounds reasonable. I’m not really into fishing but I’d sit through it for the experience. Any tips? Thanks.

My husband and son-in-law did it last year. While they enjoyed it, they said it is definitely a "one and done" for them. I can't really give any specifics, as I wasn't there, but their description of things matched what was advertised.

My husband and I did this and it is a blast! Even if you are not into fishing you will have so much fun. The guide will bait your line and take the many many many fish you will catch off the line for you! He will even hold it for you to get a photo, haha.

We started off with provided coffee/hot chocolate, muffins and fruit on the dock and then we were assigned a guide and a boat. There were 5 boats when we went. The fishing was great and everyone caught lots of fish. It was so much fun to fish right next to the Magic Kingdom ferry and have everyone cheer as we pulled in our biggest fish of the day. We fished many different spots and it was great.

After the fishing is done, we all met back at the Contemporary dock and they handed out trophies for most fish caught and biggest fish caught.

It would be a great birthday present IMHO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter