Largest van on EA??

nelle

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the largest van available on EA is? We will need atleast a nine passenger. If we can't get that does national rent large vans? I really wanted to avoid the whole check-in at the desk procedure and go straight to the van.
Thanks for the help.

There are rarely ANY vans on the EA. It would be best to book a 15 passenger van. I don't think you can even use EC, maybe someone else can confirm.

EA is used mainly for mid and full size cars. There is NO gurantee that there will be anything else.

Also, the normal van size for National is a mini van. I don't think they seat 9. I think you are going to be standing in line. Sorry!

You could probably book the 15 passenger with Emerald Choice. We did this when we used Emerald Club with a luxury car - it's basicly the same thing as Emerald Aisle, except you go directly to the row with the specific car type you booked (there are signs that say "luxury" "premium" "minivan" "suv" etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter