Las Vegas Shooting

No, they are saying "may be," not is. Why are you in such a rush to whitewash this particular evolving news story?

Did you click on the link?

The first line

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, is not a bigamist despite an earlier Newsweek report that claimed she had been leaving a double life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anley-married-two-men-once.html#ixzz4uYQLVUCA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No, they are saying "may be," not is. Why are you in such a rush to whitewash this particular evolving news story?
Are we reading the same link?
Girlfriend of Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock is falsely accused of being a bigamist and having two Social Security numbers after a case of mistaken identity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anley-married-two-men-once.html#ixzz4uYQQ2hfT
Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, is not a bigamist despite an earlier Newsweek report that claimed she had been leaving a double life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anley-married-two-men-once.html#ixzz4uYQZkjP1
But public records found by DailyMail.com showed they were in fact two completely different women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anley-married-two-men-once.html#ixzz4uYQgkvAU
S

Crisis actors? Really? :rotfl: So you do follow Alex Jones. Good to know.

This coming from a person who lives either near or in Chicago where in 2016 over 4,000 incidents of gunshots were investigated and I, who lives near NYC where over a 1,000 incidents of gunshots were investigated in the same period. I found numerous videos of CNN's falsehoods and not just on Alex Jones, usually I skip him. Ridicule me all you want, doesn't make me wrong about CNN not giving a complete perspective on the News.

This coming from a person who lives either near or in Chicago where in 2016 over 4,000 incidents of gunshots were investigated and I, who lives near NYC where over a 1,000 incidents of gunshots were investigated in the same period. I found numerous videos of CNN's falsehoods and not just on Alex Jones, usually I skip him. Ridicule me all you want, doesn't make me wrong about CNN not giving a complete perspective on the News.
:rotfl:Hmmm. Robin doesn't live near Chicago. You realize different sports teams have fans all over the world, right?

Last edited:

You also said. .

CNN doesn't report anything that disagrees with their narrative, MSNBC does the same. Fox News might do that on occasion.

So it's obvious that your opinion is completely skewed

:rotfl:Hmmm. Robin doesn't live near Chicago. You realize different sports teams have fans all over the world, right?

Yes, I do realize that. I can't tell where anybody is from unless I really look at all their posts. Why do you ridicule people when they look beyond main stream media when it has been proven that those outlets have not been forth coming with a complete recitation of facts? If Robin goes to Chicago, better invest in a bullet proof vest to cheer her favorite team.

Yes, I do realize that. I can't tell where anybody is from unless I really look at all their posts. Why do you ridicule people when they look beyond main stream media when it has been proven that those outlets have not been forth coming with a complete recitation of facts? If Robin goes to Chicago, better invest in a bullet proof vest to cheer her favorite team.
Whacko conspiracy theorists are deserving of ridicule.

I agree, Elka, that there are specific people on this thread that ridicule and belittle others who give different ideas. Must make them feel better about themselves.

I have no idea why you'd want to throw shade at Chicago when we're discussing a shooting in Vegas. Every city has issues.

You also said. .

So it's obvious that your opinion is completely skewed

I remember a time when you could hear different perspectives of an issue without labeling a person a nut or a libtard or a white supremacist. I also remember when if a News organization was in a place where there was censorship they would announce it before a piece was aired. There is plenty of facts that people ignore for beliefs and I try to get facts. I don't accept beliefs as fact.

I remember a time when you could hear different perspectives of an issue without labeling a person a nut or a libtard or a white supremacist. I also remember when if a News organization was in a place where there was censorship they would announce it before a piece was aired. There is plenty of facts that people ignore for beliefs and I try to get facts. I don't accept beliefs as fact.

I didn't call you any names nor did I disagree that CNN and MSNBC lean one way. If you think Fox doesn't do the same thing you're blind.

Your memory seems very long for someone who joined on August 14th of this year :scratchin.

ETA, like @msjprincess I never called you names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter