Las Vegas trip in November

Don't listen to her, its all lies...lies I tell ya. I was a good boy while I was there, honest.....no, really, I was...I swear!!!

im sure we can find something at WDW for you T. You just need to wait a little.

Great minds think a like....I was thinking the same thing...been sitting here deciding which delicious dessert will satisfy me next week. :scratchin

Joe, you know noone believes that now don't you!

The boys were perfect gentlemen. They put up with my demands/whining for a place to sit down "NOW!" on Wednesday when my back was killing me. This ended up being an empty piano bar. It met one of my criteria, a place to sit where I didn't have to gamble, though it would have been nice to have a drink...no bartender. People kept coming in asking me if anyone was working. I should have just gotten behind the bar and served drinks, probably could have made some tips.

Joe even carried my jacket all over that wax museum. I think their partying started after I left when Joe got that eiffel tower drink.

just for fun here are a few more...

nice picture of Rob and Joe

Inside FAO Schwartz...Joe with the big Ugly doll

Flamingo hotel and pool

Paris

Entrance to a restaurant...rows of rose petaled filled tubs

I honestly don't know what you're talking about...I really was good the whole time...honest!!!

Oh, speaking of Paris, I made a small tribute...hope you like it. And thank God I noone got pictures of me after I finished this thing off.

11-26-08_2215.jpg

I honestly don't know what you're talking about...I really was good the whole time...honest!!!

Oh, speaking of Paris, I made a small tribute...hope you like it. And thank God I noone got pictures of me after I finished this thing off.

11-26-08_2215.jpg

I freakin' love that picture!! I crack up every time I see it.

Yeah, he was texting me that night like a mad man!!! Those overhead crosswalks were made for people like him! ;-)

Andrea

Ah, so that explains all the honking horns...OVERHEAD crosswalks, important safety tip for next time. And ya know, when it rains in Vegas, all of those fancy marble walkways become like sheets of ice...which doesn't go well with alcohol.

I leave and you almost get yourself killed. Was Rob keeping an eye on you?

I leave and you almost get yourself killed. Was Rob keeping an eye on you?

Rob was most certainly...NOT, he was laughing at me and stumbling around himself.

See, now you have to re-create it to see it for yourself...in safer surroundings of course.

Rob was most certainly...NOT, he was laughing at me and stumbling around himself.

See, now you have to re-create it to see it for yourself...in safer surroundings of course.

Why did all the drinking fun start AFTER I left!!?

11-26-08_2215.jpg

Is it different than when you were at Disney? or just multiply Disney trip x __?

...or when Joe, Rob and I went to Jean Philippe and almost put ourselves into dessert comas.

Here is a sampling of the offerings...

I saw this lovely thing and asked the boys if they would share. That took very little arm twisting LOL. But I love raspberries and thought it's fruit and if we share it won't be that bad for me...

We finished that off and Rob asked if we would share a crepe with him, we said sure. So he and Joe went back and not only came back with a white chocolate filled crepe covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream but this which was filled with chocolate mousse. Rob also brought back a pumpkin dessert.

Well we gorged ourselves on the chocolate mousse and the crepe and could not even touch the pumpkin dessert. Rob probably has pictures of the crepe and pumpkin dessert.

oh...can't forget the chocolate fountain

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

Well, Amy's not telling the whole story, so allow me to fill in the gaps.

First Amy had one of these...

DSC00101.jpg

Joe left out one fact...I made the boys share that drink with me. I wouldn't buy it until they agreed to drink some. It went something like this...

"Joe drink!!" I push it in Joe's face

"Rob drink!!" I push it in Rob's face

I'm such a delicate flower.

Joe left out one fact...I made the boys share that drink with me. I wouldn't buy it until they agreed to drink some. It went something like this...

"Joe drink!!" I push it in Joe's face

"Rob drink!!" I push it in Rob's face

I'm such a delicate flower.

Hey now, not much pushing on me...I liked it, that was a good drink.

I didn't have anyone to share my massive tower drink with.

It's okay! I had to force everyone to drink at Moon!! That was such a fun night! Rob even got some not wanted dancing lessons!

Andrea

It's okay! I had to force everyone to drink at Moon!! That was such a fun night! Rob even got some not wanted dancing lessons!

Andrea

My favorite was turning every day tasks into dance moves...

"slicing bread...slicing bread."

LMAO

After paying $43 for 4 drinks it was hard to drink a lot there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter