Lasagne

chefski

Mouseketeer
OK so my son loves pizza and lasagne, It seems the only Disney restaurant I can find that serves Lasagne is Tutto Italia.

I have 2 questions.
1. Is there anywhere else that I have missed that serves Lasagne.

2. Is Tutto Italia a nice place to eat, and is the Lasagne any good? (as an ex chef I love my food so needs to be decent)

Thanks

Edit: Just found Trattoria al Forna also have lasagne on the menu.
So which is better?

Last edited:
I have only been to Tutto and loved the lasagne.
Thanks I know it will be a large portion as he's only 9 but we don't go many places just to cater for him, plus his twin doesn't like pizza or Lasagne but likes steaks and spaghetti :)

The Magic Dads did a Tutto Italia review a few months back (I always like to see the restaurant and food) and one of them ordered the lasagna and really enjoyed it. We've always really enjoyed it there but have not been post re-opening. I've only been to Trattoria al Forno for breakfast but friends went one night a few months ago and said it was good but not great.

Not owned by Disney (technically neither is Tutto Italia), but Terralina in Disney Springs has lasagna, pizza, spaghetti and meatballs and a ribeye on the menu. I've not dined there in quite some time but we did enjoy it when we did. I've not been there but Maria & Enzo's also has lasagna and spaghetti on their menu. The DIS dining show just did an episode on the restaurant overall and didn't love it so would proceed at your own risk there.

The Lasagna at Tutto is very very good. I am not a huge fan of Lasagna in general, but I loved theirs. Especially the cheese they use in it. We love Tutto, it is one of our favorites!

The Magic Dads did a Tutto Italia review a few months back (I always like to see the restaurant and food) and one of them ordered the lasagna and really enjoyed it. We've always really enjoyed it there but have not been post re-opening. I've only been to Trattoria al Forno for breakfast but friends went one night a few months ago and said it was good but not great.

Not owned by Disney (technically neither is Tutto Italia), but Terralina in Disney Springs has lasagna, pizza, spaghetti and meatballs and a ribeye on the menu. I've not dined there in quite some time but we did enjoy it when we did. I've not been there but Maria & Enzo's also has lasagna and spaghetti on their menu. The DIS dining show just did an episode on the restaurant overall and didn't love it so would proceed at your own risk there.

I actually watched the review earlier today I have watched a few of their reviews always seem OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter