Last Day of School

June 7th for Charlotte, NC

Trip planned for June 18-28...have been all times of year but I really like June!!!

May 24th in southeast TN and north GA! We will be there June 3-14. Can't wait!

June6th here and we are going down June 9-16 but the resorts seem really booked. I went that week last year and it was good but I am expecting but higher crowds this year because of FLE

I'm in South Missisippi and our last day was SUPPOSE to be May 24th until we missed a week out for Issac. Now it's May 30th...but I'm heading out for Disney on May 28th.

June 27 for my 8th graders. We all might melt

My DW gets out June 21, as do my DD and DS

5/17, half day here in SW Mo. Know of two families going that afternoon! We're not going until July this year--ugh! Usually go last week of May or first of June. Gonna be a hot trip!

I am in upstate SC, and my son's school district gets out June 6th. We are leaving for Disney on the 10th.

May 31- also in Indiana. Many schools here are now on a balanced calendar. My kids actually go back to school July 31!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter