Last days of Festival of the Arts - What should I expect?

MsVanderquack

Planning and Prepping
We're starting our week long trip on the last two days of Festival of the Arts. We plan to hop to Epcot for the late afternoon/evening on that Sunday and Monday. I assume it will be quite busy because it's the end of the festival, school break, a long weekend, and marathon/sports things are happening that week.

Has anyone experienced the end of the Festival of the Arts (or others)? Should I prepare myself for food booths being closed because they've run out? Chalk art and paint by numbers are still scheduled, but any chance that they end early? Just want to adjust my/my family's expectations. Thanks!

I'll be there that Sunday afternoon/ evening as well and am expecting a large crowd because of all you've listed above. I'll await to set if anyone has any input.

Last year did the last day of Flower & Garden. Everything was still there just like any other day. It was busier as folks got in the last day maybe but it was also a holiday weekend.

Last year did the last day of Flower & Garden. Everything was still there just like any other day. It was busier as folks got in the last day maybe but it was also a holiday weekend.
Same for us, no experience with the arts, but for F&G, everything was still there, and there were sales on the merchandise for the event. The merchandise was picked over though, so if there is something you really want you should get it ahead if shopdisney has it.

We did the last day of Festival of the Arts a couple of years ago. All of the artwork/artists were on display. The only food item that we could not get was the melted brie in the bread bowl in the France pavilion. My wife was disappointed. She was fortunate enough to be able to go back this year and get it. (She was happy). Even though it was the last day of the festival, we had a wonderful experience.

So happens the last day of this is a Holiday too, President's Day. Plus it's Princess Half week. So I am expecting it to be crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter