Last-minute, 4 parks in one day plan

Wow - you're brave to attempt 4 parks in one day during the holiday season. But, in a pre-covid environment, I think that would have gone much smoother? Having to wait until 2 pm makes it more challenging right now. But, if you had a good time during such a busy time, I'm sure we can too! Thanks:)
You know it’s presidents week on the 19th, so more crowded, although I don’t know how covid restrictions will affect that.

I didn't do all 4 parks in a day, but I did do 3 of them last month (I was just too tired to hit the 4th park though I would have had time). I did AK to HS to Epcot

The $$ spent for premium parking was well worth it. Be sure and save your receipt as you'll need to show it at each booth.

Also, leave the 1st park by 1:30 to give you time to drive to the next park, get parked, and be at turnstiles right at 2 PM (though they let me tap in at 1:47 when I hopped that day)

You know it’s presidents week on the 19th, so more crowded, although I don’t know how covid restrictions will affect that.
Yep, it will be busier, I'm sure. We tend to travel during the kids' breaks, so we are used to going to the parks at busier times. I am a little apprehensive about going in a non-FP environment, as my spoiled kids are used to not waiting long for rides. However, the 4 park challenge is meant to be fun, not a disappointment if we can't do as much as we normally do.

I didn't do all 4 parks in a day, but I did do 3 of them last month (I was just too tired to hit the 4th park though I would have had time). I did AK to HS to Epcot

The $$ spent for premium parking was well worth it. Be sure and save your receipt as you'll need to show it at each booth.

Also, leave the 1st park by 1:30 to give you time to drive to the next park, get parked, and be at turnstiles right at 2 PM (though they let me tap in at 1:47 when I hopped that day)
Thanks so much for the advice! We plan on doing just that!

I wasn't aware that guests are currently permitted to enter more than 2 parks in one day.
I've done all 4 Parks in one day, several times, making use of extended park hours & FP. But in recent years the parks had become so crowded that visiting 4 parks didn't feel time-effective anymore.

Perhaps it is worthwhile to do so while crowds remain relatively small.

I wasn't aware that guests are currently permitted to enter more than 2 parks in one day.
I've done all 4 Parks in one day, several times, making use of extended park hours & FP. But in recent years the parks had become so crowded that visiting 4 parks didn't feel time-effective anymore.

Perhaps it is worthwhile to do so while crowds remain relatively small.
The only limit to hopping since it returned is the time (after 2), there's no limit to the number of parks/hops as long as there is availability. Which hasn't been a problem, at least yet.

Good luck...you’ll should make a game plan of at least hitting 2/3 of the major attractions or rides in each park and then after hitting the goal relax and take your time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter