Last Minute ADRs

ObieTrice

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

After planning a last minute 25th Anniversary just last week, and studying the Dining plan to the point of obsession, here is what I ended up with for ADRs for the week of April 28-May 5.

Sat Coral Reef Lunch
Sun Le Cellier Lunch
Mon Tony's Town Square Dinner
Tue Kona Cafe Dinner
Wed Boma Dinner
Thu Artist's Point Dinner

I was pleased to get a reservation at every restaurant that we wanted to try, but could only get Coral Reef and Le Cellier at lunchtime.

We are trying the Coral Reef, Tony's Town Square, Boma, and Artist's Point for the first time on this trip.

Thanks for all of the informative posts in this forum...they helped my decision making process immensely.

Jackie :stir:

You certainly have made some excellent choices. We have been to all of them except Tony's. First, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! pixiedust:

As far as the lunch availability only. Last October we really wanted to try Le Cellier for the first time. CL could only get a lunch ADR for us. I was disappointed and worried that we would not get the "real Le Cellier experience". We found out I was worried for nothing. The lunch was excellent! Our ressie time was 2:30 PM we were able to take our time have a glass of wine, order a salad, main course and dessert. The service was Fantastic. It was one of our very best meals during out two weeks in WDW.

The Coral Reef is wonderful. Be sure to request a front table in advance. They make the experience much nicer. We have been seated in the last row of tables. Really hard to see and very distracting with people walking back and forth. This past October my DH set up a fantanstic anniversary dinner suprise with a front table they included the menu being personalized, a diver who swam to the table and delivered a message from my DH, fresh flowers and a super fantastic meal. Ahhhhh :cloud9:

I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Let us know how everything went when you get back. If I can give you any additional info on the Coral Reef surprise just PM me. :)

:wave2:

When you check in, use a Disney phone and try to get the dinners instead of lunch. They always leave some spaces for last minute reservations. It can't hurt to try. Friends get CRT every time they go and never have a reservation. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter