Last minute change of plans..what would you do?

tobidisney

Mouseketeer
OK we are going to HHI Sat March 10 -Friday March 16.

I miss WDW!!

We are driving from the Buffalo area. I will take about 20 hours to WDW and 15 hours to HHI.

here is my thinking.....

Lets go to wdw for the first 3 nights. and the last three nights at HHI.

we were driving to HHI regardless, so basically I am driving 5 more hours the first day ( we drive right through). But the drive home from HHI will be the 15 hours we planned on......

do you think this is too rushed? Should I just be happy with my 6 nights in a 2brm at HHI? Will I find enough to do at HHI in mid march?

We leave on Friday......

:confused3 :cool1: :yay:

My vote would be staying the entire time at HH. We did two nights last March before heading down to WDW and I wished I had had more time at HH.

It's beautiful. Huge balconies. And I personally could sit on those balconies for hours and listen to the wind through the trees. It's like they speak to the soul for me.

Also, the beach house is absolutely gorgeous. Last year the weather was good enough to sit out on the beach.

Have a wonderful trip whatever you decide. Remember WDW is there for the next trip. This is just one vacation.

Lisa

No way I'd do that trip driving for 6 days. It'd have to be 11-12 days for me to even think about it. If you fly, that's a different story. Do HH, you'll enjoy it.

Besides, the odds of finding a reservation for that time frame is practically nil. Why put yourself through the stress?

Why don't you pick up the Auto train one way to Sanford Fl. You can relax! . Amtrak has the Auto train in Lorton VA.

It shouldn't affect you much at HHI, but just be aware that nearby Savannah Georgia has one of the biggest St Patricks day celebrations in the country!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter