Last Minute Christmas Shopping Ideas Anyone?

Dagny

DIS Veteran
Post your great finds here!!!! (Especially since I need some good ideas :D )

Not sure what kind of gift you mean? But For
KMart - $1.99 ,24 ct has Queen Ann DARK Chocolate Cherries [the best I've had since Mother made them!!]
Walmart - $5.00 2 pair of Mens Cotton Dress socks specially treated to stop Oders.
Dollar Tree -$1.00 Several kinds of retro candies,Mary Janes,Wax pop bottles,Sweet Tart Yo yo's,Sugar Daddy suckers.
Dollar Tree - 3/1.00 Nestle candy Bars

I always find make up,Lotion gift sets,Bath gift sets,Tiny flash lites,hair do scruchs,Brush sets,at The Grocery Outlet,for a fraction of what they cost else where.

I went to ToysRus yesterrday and found some incredible deals.Well today I went to Walmart and found some more.I saw that they had Kitty Magic on sale for $20.00 and Disney monopoly for $16.47.Crazy me I still had my receipt in my coat pocket took the receipt to the desk and got a $15.00 cash back refund.So counting what I got back yesterday I am $85.00 ahead.Yoohoo! The lady at Walmart thought it was funny because my receipt has been thru alot but hey a dollar or even better $ 80. 00 in my favor.She also said if an item goes on sale within 30 days of purchase all you need is your receipt and they will refund your money.I LOVE Walmart.So you better bet December 26th I'll be out there scouring the sales.Hehehe.Happy Holidays!!!

I have to brag. I got a big nice soft EEorye stuffed animal with a nice green scarf and a stocking hanging from his mouth at the Disney Store for only $6.81. This is NUTS! I mean these are really nice, soft, cute nice sized stuffed animals. What a deal. They had snowmen Mickeys too, but EEorye (sp?) was soo cute, I couldn't resist.
Lots of other incredible deals in there too, but that was all I got. Good luck:bounce: :pinkbounc

I was getting really really really really feed up with all the GIFT GIVING! I mean, I love getting things for my kids and hubby, but all the nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins etc.,. that we are EXCEPTED to buy for sucks! I have already gotten everything for everyone, but I was still feeling sick about the gifts gifts gifts gifts when so many people go without ANYTHING! So I came up this a plan! This year I am buying a very special gift for my kids and hubby (and me!) We are going to sponsor a child from FOSTER PARENTS PLAN. It costs about one weeks pay for the entire year (I work PT only)! Next year, we will sponsor a second child and tell the rest of the family (cousins, uncles, aunts etc.,.) that they are NOT getting THINGS for Xmas, instead we are sponsoring a child for them! We will pay for the child and give and the info to the family. It's something I can live with. I know the others will have little fits ~ but too bad for them! I see too many people with too little. We are sooooooooooo lucky. We work hard, but we still have way too much stuff! We need to share it and this is our plan! MERRY CHRISTMAS! S

SandraC, I think that is a great idea! :) If people are throwing a fit about you helping the less fortunate instead of them, so be it.

Thx, I understand the question on this thread was about last minute gift ideas, I think that's a great thread! I'm sorry I went on and on, but I like giving gifts to people who I really want to give gifts to. It's seems that in our family, (in-laws), I am excepted to give way too many gifts. We have to buy everyone AND do a gift exchange. It's silly really. I'm the type to give gifts all thoughtout the year, not just at Xmas.

BUT! I did have a couple suggestions for the original post:

Stocking stuffers: Disney PEZ dispensers

Our local Sunday paper had 4 $5 gift cards for Rich's Dept store.

I went in and got my son a pack of underwear, $7.99 minus the $5
My sister a box of Godiva truffles, $7.00 minus the $5
A Christmas fleece top of myself, $35, half price and minus the $5
And my sister an initial key fob, on sale for $9.99 minus the $5.

In all I spent $21 for about $65 worth of stuff!

The gift cards are good for today also!

Sandra, I think what you did is WONDERFUL. A group of our neighborhood friends get together each year and we purchase gifts for kids in one of the orphanages in Dallas. It is nice (and rewarding) to see my kids get out their "pennies" to chip in for a good cause.

Rhonda, sounds like a great deal... we don't have Rich's out here :( - wish one of our local stores had something great like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter