Last minute Easter gift

tcufrog

DIS Veteran
We just learned that a close family friend will be bringing his 6-month old baby girl and wife over Sunday. In between illnesses running through my family, holiday season and us moving, we haven’t had a chance to meet their daughter yet. We’ve tried many times to get together but things have kept interfering.

I want to get her a small Easter gift that isn’t religious or very “Easter.” Does anyone have any last minute ideas? I can visit Barnes and Noble, Target or Buy Buy Baby tomorrow (Saturday).

We just learned that a close family friend will be bringing his 6-month old baby girl and wife over Sunday. In between illnesses running through my family, holiday season and us moving, we haven’t had a chance to meet their daughter yet. We’ve tried many times to get together but things have kept interfering.

I want to get her a small Easter gift that isn’t religious or very “Easter.” Does anyone have any last minute ideas? I can visit Barnes and Noble, Target or Buy Buy Baby tomorrow (Saturday).
My first thought - a plush duckie.

Definitely books! - I love Barnes and Noble, but our Target actually tends to have a good selection too, so if that's closer, I'd go there. Then you've got the option of doing a book and a cute T-shirt if you see one you like. (Plus, Easter decor will probably be on sale all ready, so you can tuck it all in a small basket and not have to wrap it. :teeth: )

Well, your thread title calls it an Easter gift but your post itself seems like you don't want it to be much of an Easter theme.

I agree with the others in that some board books would be appropriate. And....since it is Easter, there's no harm in throwing in an Easter-themed plush!

Thanks for the advice. It's been so long since I had 6-month old I can't remember what 6-month-olds are capable of doing and like.

Have a great time with the little one! :banana:

Thank you very much Floridaman. I just wish the weather was a lot better as we bought a bunch of yard toys for the 22 month old grandson. I guess he'll be pushing his little lawn mower all over our floors and hitting golf balls everywhere. Oh well......can hardly wait to see my babies. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter