Last minute for Labour Day?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
I know it's purely speculation but what do you think my chances are of getting a studio at any DVC for Labour Day week only booking Aug 1? We're probably doing Sat-Tues or Wed.

Thanks

You're waiting until Aug 1 for Sept 1-4? Slim to none.

Ya we don't have any points available until Aug 1. We're already all borrowed out :) Our friends are going for free dining so we thought we might be able to get something at SSR or OKW.

You don't have to have any points at the time you make the reservation. You just have to have the points at the date of the reservation. So if your UY starts on Aug 1, you can use those points to make a reservation immediately for Sept 1-4 or 5.

I better call MS tomorrow Deb. Maybe I have misunderstood. Thanks.

Sounds better all the time, doesn't it? :thumbsup2 Hope it all works out for you.

I booked us at BWV this morning! Yay! Preferred view but that's ok with me.

Thanks Deb. With 3 trips planned at once I had myself completely confused but now we're excited. First time at the BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter