Last minute suggestions/advice for US/IOA best days to visit...

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
Hi-
We are arriving in FL on 1/3 with 10 nights at a Disney resort, leaving 1/14. Our 20 yr son has never been to US/IOA, so I thought about spending 1-2 days there during our WDW trip. DH & I have been to US/IOA only once but we were stayed at RPR so we had the Express Pass and used it quite a bit.

Our WDW rate is crazy cheap so I'm not going to book at Universal hotel to get the Express Pass, and paying for it seems like far more than I'm willing to spend. I've been looking at the crowd calendar sites and they seem to have a lot of different and conflicting info on the busiest days for our time frame.

Can anyone offer suggestions of their best guess on which two days to visit? We will have to purchase tixs too so I'm looking into whether UCT is the best price or somewhere else.

Hi-
We are arriving in FL on 1/3 with 10 nights at a Disney resort, leaving 1/14. Our 20 yr son has never been to US/IOA, so I thought about spending 1-2 days there during our WDW trip. DH & I have been to US/IOA only once but we were stayed at RPR so we had the Express Pass and used it quite a bit.

Our WDW rate is crazy cheap so I'm not going to book at Universal hotel to get the Express Pass, and paying for it seems like far more than I'm willing to spend. I've been looking at the crowd calendar sites and they seem to have a lot of different and conflicting info on the busiest days for our time frame.

Can anyone offer suggestions of their best guess on which two days to visit? We will have to purchase tixs too so I'm looking into whether UCT is the best price or somewhere else.

Any non-weekend day...

I'd avoid Mondays and Saturdays. We generally check the prices of express passes to see predicted crowds. Jan 8-12 have the lowest prices for express passes.

I'd avoid Mondays and Saturdays. We generally check the prices of express passes to see predicted crowds. Jan 8-12 have the lowest prices for express passes.
Thanks, I had not thought of that! We may go on Sunday and Tueday since the marathoners may hit the parks on the 8th after all the fun is done. At least that's what we used to do when we we running it!

If you're going to go, I'd definitely pick Tuesday and/or Wednesday (10th/11th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter