Last minute thoughts and help..

plastic straws. I found some at Walmart that are individually wrapped, helps keep them clean in the backpack.

I leave in 13 days too!

Kind of specific to me but I always pack Ambesol or Canker sore patches. I grind my teeth at night (especially when stressed) and sometimes wake up with sores from cheek biting. Having to deal with that is a pain on a regular basis but really sucks when traveling.

I also pack a small (like 10ml) spray bottle filled with 70% alcohol. I keep it in my jacket pocket for a quick spritz before grabbing onto the high touch areas on rides. I find the residue from hand sanitizer makes my hands too slippy.

If you are doing Genie Plus for the pictures, be sure to look at the end of the day. If you are missing pictures make a note of time that you had the pictures taken. The form online asks for the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter