• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute Travel Question

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
I purchased four Park Hoppers from LMT on Friday. A confirmation email said I would be receiving my ticket voucher within seven days. So far, they have not charged my credit card. We're leaving on Saturday for our DL trip. Does anyone else have experience buying park tickets from them? Are they usually pretty good about getting transactions and vouchers turned around quickly? This is my first time using them and I want to make sure we have our vouchers in time for our trip.

I would also call, I bought my husband's ticket on Oct 29th and I received my e-ticket less than a half hour after the confirmation email, and my credit card was charged immediately

I just looked back in my records. I purchased a 5-day PH on Dec 16, and received it on Dec 21. So it can sometimes take the whole time.

It wouldn't hurt to call, though!

Did you happen to receive your tickets yet? I’ve been procrastinating buying ours and should really buy ours tomorrow for Monday but I’m worried it will take to long as well

Do you have to be a member to buy tickets from them?
You can get a free coupon code fOr the membership online- just google for the latest promo code (although I’ve heard if you call you don’t need membership)

Yes! I received the email
with the vouchers yesterday.

I bought mine today and figured it would be atleast tomorrow to get them and they were in my email in less than an hour. I’m pretty sure last time they took a few days which is why I was worried this time (but still procrastinated).

I googled free code. Set up an account and put in code said it didn’t work. Then I tried to upgrade in my profile I think. It was offering me membership for $5. I got out of that page and then I saw an ad for cyber Monday and it gave me free membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter