• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute trip

jadelsp

Mouseketeer
So my husband just found out he cannot have his time off of work May 27-31 and so we had to cancel our vacation he did however say I could go to Disneyland or "the mouse trap" as he puts it, so I am trying to decide if this is a good time to go? Actual park days would be Sunday to Wednesday is it going to be crazy with the Monday holiday, I have never been during this time and am worried about spending all my time in one line or another. Thanks for any advice you are able to offer.

Sunday and Monday maybe, but i'm sure Tuesday and Wednesday will be fine. Getting Maxpass will ease a lot of stress about lines, but its not necessary. I would say if you have never used it before maybe try it out on Sunday and see how you like it. Also 4 days is plenty of time for Disneyland and DCA.

If you rope drop and plan things out well with fastpasses, everything will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter