Last Minute Wish Cancellation

Dugette

DIS Veteran
Hi, I THINK if we cancel now (1 week from departure, already checked in), we lose all of our money paid, correct? We are booked on the Wish through Costco Travel. This cruise has been back and forth for us for some time and due to extenuating personal circumstances, we're leaning towards not going. Just wanted to see if anyone has personal experience cancelling this close to departure and what financial outcome you had? Hate to have to make a choice like this, but it may be for the best, unfortunately.

Yeah it's something I hope they keep in place...

Only issue would be non-Disney port adventures... those might not be as forgiving.

Last year I had to do a last minute cancellation, got the refund except the insurance portion which they told me was nonrefundable (despite that I didn’t have any claim against the insurance) … good luck

If you have been exposed to anyone who has covid, you can cancel for a full refund. And honestly, who hasn’t been exposed the last few weeks? Call Costco travel and tell them about the covid exposure. No proof required. They will call Disney shoreside and cancel for you. Full refund. It will probably require several hours on hold, so be prepared. For a full refund, it is worth the phone call hassles of getting Costco travel on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter