Last minutes Question about HRH..

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Can you guys tell me where the self parking is there? Do we pull up and unload then my husband park the car? We alway valet but looks like we are taking HIS ride and he does'nt feel comfy with someone pedeling his baby so that info would be nice to know before we arrive so i don't die of embrassment. I can see the valet guys now. Anyways one other thing the great milkshakes are at Schwab's right? Now where exactly is that again? We have eaten once inside of US it was alwful but i'm willing to try something new this time. Fenniegans and Schwab's. So i'm trusting you guys. ALOT as these meals are cheat meals for and i want the most calories per meal to be WORTH my cheating ways.LOL Oh and where is the lowes check in? They don't have one at PBH so which direction should i look? And what's the purpose behind checking in at that desk? Thanks guys.

Schwabs is right in the same vacinity as the Terminator attraction. The self parking at HRH from what I saw is close by to the front, but I would still park up front, check in and then park the car. You may want to check with the resort, but I heard that they do not have a dedicated check in for loews members.

Partyofsix-

You were so helpful to me. If you have any questions, pm me and I will try and help you.

Have fun!!!!!! I am excited for you!

Tammy, just wanted to wish you a terrific trip! Hope all goes well at the HRH this time. Let us know how everything went when you get back! BTW...aside from the milkshakes at Schwabs they make a terrific hot fudge sundae too! Enjoy splurging on all those yummy treats! :)

I just wanted to add that when we self-parked at the HRH we pulled in and parked near the valet stand. We went inside, checked in, checked out the room and my husband went back outside and unloaded the van with the help of a porter. They brought the bags to the room and then my husband went back and self parked. We left out car there about 30 mins. with no problem. I just gave the valet my car keys when I pulled in, just in case they had to move my car, which they did not.

Have a great trip!!!! I don't think there is a Loews check in at HRH. Don't forget a trip report. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter