Last One To Post Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Taken from the Community Board.
Here we go...Last!

woohoo took ages for this to get to here...
usually i post on the LOTP thread on the teen boards though...

i'm sorry, i don't get the whole idea of the game. could someone explain? do i just say Last!?

dancegrl1093 said:
i'm sorry, i don't get the whole idea of the game. could someone explain? do i just say Last!?
The idea of this thread is to just keep posting and then when the thread dies, the last person to post wins! Anyways...Last!

Um really this was taken from the teen boards who took it from the coomunity boards rofl last Muahaha

last last last last last last last last last last last last (yes i will be last, even after this thread dies! i'll make sure of it!). thx for explaining the game to me!

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be lets see.....LAST and snow about pirates car keys rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter