Last proper meal you had?

? I have proper meals every day. Last night's dinner was chili and salad. DH had a tooth implant yesterday and wanted soft food so he ate mostly chili. We had it in the freezer, we make a big pot of it and freeze portions for meals.

Actually it is one of the few things DH cooks, he uses his mom's recipe for chili which I think is kind of strange (has noodles, specifically Creamette cut spaghetti which is a lot like macaroni). Our last few trips to Wisconsin he has not been able to find this specific Creamette item, think they may have stopped making it which is a blow to him!

Cook a proper meal almost every night.
Fridays are leftover night, but tonight we had no leftovers, so it is out the freezer night

Usually everyday .Just came back from Outback. I had Prime Rib, baked potato and salad.

I don’t know if it was proper, but it sure was good!!! DH just made marinated thick cut pork chops in a peppercorn gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

I cook a proper meal most nights. Tonight though was just peel and eat shrimp, raw baby carrots and cheese and crackers. DD wasn’t home for dinner and DH is watching basketball so it was a snacking dinner. Last night was pasta, meatballs and a salad.

A really big portion of veggy salad and baked turkey.It's nutritious and filling! Also it does not cause water retention. If you're curious about foods that may cause water retention, this article on BetterMe provides a helpful list. Stay healthy guys!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter