Last Ride

glassslippergirl

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, a lovely family fun center in my area closed. It had been around in one form or another since the early 90's and had go-karts, an arcade, an amusement park with kiddie rides, mini golf, laser tag, and, at one point, even a roller coaster. DH, DS, and I visited yesterday for one last trip down memory lane. DH especially had spent a lot if his teens and early 20's there.

It got me thinking. Not to be a Debbie Downer, just curious-- if WDW were closing tomorrow, what would you choose as your last ride?

Mine would be IASW because it was my first ride on my first trip. DH chose Haunted Mansion because he hoped the tall ghost really would follow him home.

Rock'n Rollercoaster. My all time favorite! But WDW ever closing would be my worst nightmare.

If I had to choose today, it would be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, that was my daughter's favorite ride on our recent (her first) trip!

Another local! We were really upset to hear about that too. But at least there is still one somewhat nearby right?

I think I'd have to pick Figment ride. I miss the original more than anything else, but what I'd give to see my favorite little dragon one last time.

Holy cow, I didn't know that Boomers was closing!! We spent a day there last summer for my niece's birthday. (Also kiltclan - yes, there is a Boomers in Boca Raton)

My last ride would probably be either Splash Mountain or Haunted Mansion

Our last ride would be Tower Of Terror. It is our first ride on every trip and our last. Then they would have to pry me out of it because I would be a mess leaving! That would be a sad, sad day!

I'd have to say it would be either the monorail or the WDW train "around the world"

I'm sure I'm not in the majority, but I'd go with the CoP. If WDW were closing forever, I'd surely be feeling nostalgic.

Me - Rockin Rollercoaster
DW - Expedition Everest
DD - Rockin Rollercoaster
DS - Big Thunder Mountain

Such a hard decision! I would be torn between Peter Pan, Soarin and TTA. Ultimately, I think I would go with TTA because then I would be able to go through Space Mountain, see a little of Buzz lightyear, plus have some great views of Tomorrowland and the Castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter