Last time it was a broken foot, this time...

mamamac

Mouseketeer
I completely tore my medial meniscus and partially tore my ACL two weeks ago. I got the MRI results today. Surgery is scheduled for March 8th. We leave in 25 days. So far it's ok to walk, just don't ask me to run or climb anything. If it ends up being too painful I guess we will rent a scooter. We can't do a wheelchair as my husband won't be able to push the stroller and that. UGh! I'm starting to think Disney does not like me.

Hi

Im really sorry to hear of your bad luckxxx:love:

I have a disibility due to a RTA I had 17yrs ago.

Dont worry the parks are really accessible in accomodating ECVs and in my opinion having done the parks many times in a wheelchair and an ECV I would choose an ECV anyday as it gives you much more independence.

Hope you have a great trip and say hi to Mickey from me!!!:banana:

Paulaxxx

You might surprise yourself as to how well you will do after surgery. I would just rent a ECV though and have it at your beck an call. Even though you might be doing real well at home, I don't see how you could handle the parks that soon.

Do yourself and your family a favor and just bite the bullet and get one now. You will have a much better trip if you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter