• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last time you dressed up at work for holloween

Never. I always seem to be off or on night shift when no one cares. I actually am on “ vacation time” ( at home) right now.

Never. My work does a costume contest and it's completely allowed (aside from the shop floor folks needing to keep safety in mind), I just don't bother.

2019: I was Wonder Woman at work. My big major cape etc stayed home though lol.
Last year we didn’t do it and sadly not this year either but that may have been my boss not really taking the initiative to find out. We did have a pumpkin decorating contest though.

Not for work, although some of my coworkers love wearing costumes. When we go to Halloween costume parties with our daughters in our neighborhood, we went as Rip and Beth from Yellowstone for the last two years.

We would most likely send them home.
Why? Does your office have a very strictly enforced dress-code? Nobody at my work does it but for the office staff, none of whom are customer-facing, it certainly wouldn’t hurt anything. Back in the pre-pandemic days about 1,000 years ago, people did dress up for our annual Christmas potluck, like elves and Mrs. Santa and such.

I did! However a lot of myself and coworkers wear onesies-some departments have themes! Onesies are just easier and keep warm. Only time they are a hassle is when you need to use the facilities.

About 5-6 years ago was the only time I've ever dressed up.

My boss wanted to do a themed costume with her managers. We dressed up as Social Media. I was Pinterest.

I avoid it whenever possible but every couple years my coworkers decide a theme and tell everyone to dress up. I don't like to let them down so I give it my best shot even though I feel like a big dummy walking into the office dressed like the white rabbit or batman or whatever. And I'm always glad when the day is over and I can take the costume off.

When I was working, we used to try and do group costumes. 1 year we were the Mouseketeers, one year we were a set of playing cards representing a diamond Royal flush but my favorite costume was the Budweiser girls. We weren't the modern day Bud girls, we were the original Bud girls of 1876. We wore turtlenecks, jumpers down to our ankles and sashes that said original Budweiser girl. We actually won the costume contest that year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter