Last two Star Wars pins released are...

brer_frog

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I was at MGM this morning to pick up the last two Star Wars pins in the set. The pins released were of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. The 3D part of the pin is not like the other released earlier in the month. For instance, Yoda is completely pewter and gray in color. These last two pins are gray with white outlines to give the character more detail. In my opionion, they seem odd compared to the rest.

Well, at least my set is finally completed.

Roy

brerfrog2.jpg

Sorry Nancy, I don't have any extras. Limited to only two per person, I am buying a set for myself and another set for a person who I completed a trade with earlier this month for the MSEP Spinner.

Once we completed that trade, they informed me that their son was a big fan and that he was disappointed in not being able to attend any of the Star Wars Weekends. Being happy with the trade we completed earlier and since they were such friendly traders, I told them, I would get them the Star Wars pins since I was only buying one set for myself. They were very happy of the offer I gave them, and I asked them to send me some money for the pins and shipping only.

Now, I've completed their set and mine and I am ready to send them their new pins. It is very exciting to be able to help out some fellow traders. I know, I would want someone to do the same for me one day.

Happy Trading,
Roy :D

I am looking to trade with someone for this weekend's Star Wars pins. I have Star Wars weekend #2 & Star Wars weekend #3 pins for trade. Please email if we can work something out. Thanks. JudtihM

judithm65@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter