Last week of October Crowds

nikki7680

Mouseketeer
Hello! Anyone regular Disney visitors the last week of October? This is our first year going then (we normally go the 2nd week of September) and I am afraid the crowd level will be higher than they normally predict. When we go in September, we barely have more than a 25 minute wait for anything. I am just nervous that the ride times won't be as friendly.

Attendance is up. All months of the year are experiencing higher crowds than in previous years, however you still shouldn't run into "summer time crowd levels". Enjoy your trip!

The crowds at the end of October will definitely be higher than the second week of September. The Food & Wine Fest is ongoing in Epcot and MNSSHP at the MK. Plus the MK closes at 7 PM on party nights, compressing the crowds into fewer hours. I agree it will not be summer busy, but it will be busy.

We went that week in 2012 and 2013. It was great. Medium crowd levels and great weather. As long as you have your ADRs and FPs (and tour smart), you'll be fine!

It will be crowded. Every time is now crowded. Use RD and be prepared for crowds, not summer crowds but busy. It will be fine, a great time of year to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter