Last week of September Magic Kingdom - have hours been updated yet?

Farro

Argh.
So I don't go to WDW every year, does MK normally close at 8 on non-party nights during last week of September? I was looking at the calendar to try and guess for October and noticed an 8pm closing, some with EMM from 8-10.

Just wondering if it has looked like this all along and hasn't been updated yet? or can I expect a change (for the worse) in October?

Thanks! :)

oh goodness, I hope they extend them! We are going the last week of sept. and we love being at MK until late in the night.

I wouldn't count on them being extended, unfortunately. Yes, last year there were usually a few late nights a week- but if you compare July and August hours last year to this year, they've seriously cut back on nighttime hours in MK.

We were just looking at the closing hours for late November and early December, hoping that we will see later hours as we get closer. A 9 pm closing on a Saturday night in MK will be very disappointing.
OP, I hope you see later closing hours on your trip too!

9pm closing has been the standard posted closing hours for Oct for non-party nights until it gets closer to Oct for the past few years. We have seen MK hours change even the same day to a later closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter