Last week or March or May

disneydisneydoo

Mouseketeer
I need opinions please! Should we go the last week of March, or Memorial Day week? We keep going back and forth and I need some more opinions.

Thanks in advance!

:teeth:

We were there last year during the last week of March & it was crowded because of Spring break, but that didn't deter us. The weather was very nice also. :D The parks were open very late, which was a plus.

I have never been there Memorial Day weekend, but I would think crowds may be heavy at that time also (maybe not as heavy). The weather is probably hotter. Don't know how late the parks are open. Maybe someone else can help you with that question. :confused:

The most crowded trip we ever had was in March. After last year, we won't go in March again.

In 2000, we arrived the Wednesday after Memorial Day and crowds were VERY managable.

JulesMom....was it last year that you went in March? If so, Easter was very early (March 31st) so the last week of March was part of Easter break which would have explained the huge crowds.
Easter is very late this year, so I think any time in March would be managable. Yes, the last week would be more crowded than earlier part of March because of college breaks......but no where near what last year was!!!

We went the week following Memorial Day in 98 and felt the crowds very managable!
I'm thinking both weeks would be similar in crowds for this year because of Easter being later.:)

Definitely a difference in temperatures though!
March can be iffy....still may be cool depending on the winter they are having. May will be hot.....and can be very hot. When we went in May....temps were recording breaking highs....90 - 95+
Even though averages are 80's.

Personnally I would choose May for the warmer temps!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter