• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late arrival MCO safe inexpensive hotel

nelsonkg

Mouseketeer
Hello ! We are landing at 1am and I do not expect to be at the hotel until 2am. I do not want to waste DVC points. I am traveling with my 15-year-old son and want to find a safe inexpensive place to sleep for the night will be checking into BCV the following day looking for somewhere near the airport or near Disney. Thanks so much for your help!

For convenience alone - I'd book the Hyatt Regency MCO Airport for that itinerary. Hotel is literally in the airport. But price may be more than you are comfortable with - I usually use my hyatt points, but I've seen it vary between relatively cheap and ridiculously expensive depending on the day.

Shuttles to hotels in the airport zone used to operate 24 hours per day, all but the budget chains. Post Covid hotel shuttles, most hotels stop operating overnight. Sometimes service is scheduled once or twice an hour. Call the local number and ask. Some hotels may reimburse the cost of a taxi.

You want to save money. Pick a.hotel which offers a feee breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter