• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late Costume Ideas! (What are you THINKING of going as ?)

Mooglelord

The Half-crazed poet who likes doughnuts!
:hmghost:Only ten days! Yay!
What are you thinking of going as if you have'nt got/made a costume yet?
I am thinking of going as a "Shinigami." (Not Death Note, Bleach, or Black Butler ones.) It's basically a Grim Reaper/Pyschopomp/Death God thing.
I have a plastic scythe which I am going to spray-paint silver, cover in cheese clothe or gauz which will have splatters of red and black paint. I am thinking of making a cleric jacket or a semi-trench coat with a zipper. Not sure there but I am going to have the word "Shinigami" somewhere. I would have started sooner but only recently learned we had Halloween (yah!) off from rehersal. So yeah what is your late costume? I would love to here yours suggestions for my costume! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

A Slytherin Hogwarts student.

My mom knit me this sick green and silver scarf, and we made a tie with green fabric and silver fabric paint.
My mom still needs to make my robe, but I'm also going to wear a skirt and some green and gray striped socks.

Well, I went to MSSHP and my daddy is working on Hallonite. My mother hates leaving the house alone cuz we get TP'd. lol

I'll be the candy corn pj girl watching TV and (cough) eating the (cough) candy for the trick-or-treater (cough BRATS cough)

I need some ideas that I can put together.. my backup plan is to wear a flannel shirt and a cowboy hat haha not so original

I have no clue what I'm gonna be I have a tron track suit so im thinking about just wearing that or going as an undercover something and wearing normal people clothes or just throw on my flannel long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans and say ima lumber jack

P.S. sorry about any misspelled words I'm on my phone and its hard to type

Hermione Granger. My friends are going as Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley, and my other friend is going as a cat.

Cookie Monster. My two best friends are going as Elmo and Big Bird, so we're a little group :goodvibes

SUPERMAN.

lol that is if i actually go to the store this weekend and buy a superman shirt. but my friends are being batman and spiderman. we're just cool

i'm going to be john from peter pan!

john01.gif

i'm going to use a white bath robe and my hat from my ballet costume and i glasses that i won at an arcade and i'll just wear sweatpants underneath or something :P i have everything but the umbrella! i'm going to buy that either later tonight or tomorrow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter