Late dessert at Blue Bayou?

LOVE2VACATION

Earning My Ears
I would really like to experience the atmosphere at Blue Bayou, but after looking at the menu I don't think my picky eating husband and son would enjoy a meal there. Is it possible to just go for a late dessert? If so, how late do they stay open? I can find an opening time, but not closing time. Thanks in advance.
Michelle

I would just call the dining line like you would when you make a PS and ask the CM for the day you're looking at. They may even be able to seat you later than normal if you reserve 'desert only'. Have fun!

There is not meal requirement as far as I know at BB. Just let them know when you check in that you are getting dessert only.

I've made same day late priority seatings for dinner and once I was seated and our drink order was taken, we just asked for dessert. The server didn't have a problem with it (and the desserts ARE great!).

The Crem Bruele was so good!! As well as the Mint Juelips (sp?)

:earsgirl: Thanks for the link DisneyChrista. This is my first trip to DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter