Late fall 2021 discounts?

I received an unique pin code with the offer as well, but when I click through, it asks for my last name and zip, but then says the info does not match with their records.

Does anyone know why this happens or how to get around it?
What was the email title. I have so much email I wanted to search for it 😂

I received an unique pin code with the offer as well, but when I click through, it asks for my last name and zip, but then says the info does not match with their records.

Did you or a family member change an address or last name? You can try zip codes and last names of others who have previously been included in your reservations. Otherwise, you can call for assistance

What was the email title. I have so much email I wanted to search for it 😂
The email was sent out this morning from Disney Destinations.

Did you or a family member change an address or last name? You can try zip codes and last names of others who have previously been included in your reservations. Otherwise, you can call for assistance

The email was sent out this morning from Disney Destinations.
Thank you

It’s odd that they are starting with December 12 and skipping all of November. I’m wanting the end of November into the beginning of December.

Agree...I understand maybe the first week or so of October, Thanksgiving week (and wknds before and after), and late December not having discounts but the first few weeks of November getting nothing?

I got one this morning with my old address. We moved two years ago. The passholder discount is better so I guess it won't help me anyways. ;)

I received an email with a link to book the Disney Visa offer. Of course it's for only two weeks in December and not my dates. I did try putting in a 6 night stay at All Star Sports and it came out to be... with the discount ...the same price as I think I'm paying for the room part of my package deal that I booked several months ago. So perhaps the rack rate is typically a bit more those weeks in December vs. the beginning of the month? I have no idea but it's disappointing to see such a crazy small discount and small travel window.

**edited to add that I'm still at least a bit hopeful they will add more mid-Oct to mid-Dec discounts but if they're like this new one it won't help me. I've been checking the Swan/Dolphin for my dates and they are better than Disney (maybe like $450 a night tax included) which beats the current cost of the deluxe and maybe on par with some of the moderates but still way more than my current poor rack rate All Stars room lmao.

Last edited:
And I just got a PIN CODE EMAIL w the same offer as FL and Visa - up to 20% off select resorts for most dates Dec 12-24.
I’ve seen several lucky people post this. Long shot but do you happen to know (or could you pretty please check) if with the pin code they are give 20% of deluxe for those dates (for hotels other then animal kingdom)? I have the Disney visa right now but it’s only 10% for deluxe so if the pin code is more I might have to get creative with email addresses 😉. Thank you so much!

I’ve seen several lucky people post this. Long shot but do you happen to know (or could you pretty please check) if with the pin code they are give 20% of deluxe for those dates (for hotels other then animal kingdom)? I have the Disney visa right now but it’s only 10% for deluxe so if the pin code is more I might have to get creative with email addresses 😉. Thank you so much!
The 20% discount is at Riviera, BWI, and YC, subject to availability for your dates.

I got one this morning with my old address. We moved two years ago. The passholder discount is better so I guess it won't help me anyways. ;)
What is the passholder discount for those dates for monorail deluxe hotels? I’m thinking maybe I should do the math on that scenario too. I thought someone had said it was the same as Disney visa but maybe it’s not?

How long does it take from applying for the Disney Visa to me being able to use it for the discount?

What is the passholder discount for those dates for monorail deluxe hotels? I’m thinking maybe I should do the math on that scenario too. I thought someone had said it was the same as Disney visa but maybe it’s not?

The discounts, per the WDW site (I just checked):

AKL, YC, BI: 25%
BC and GF: 10%
CSR, POFQ, POR: 20%
CBR, Cabins: 10%
All Stars (all of them) and Pop: 10%
AoA: 15%

So the only monorail resort included is the GF.

my pin code wasn’t as good, the Disney visa seemed the same as my passholder but I’m not really sure on that since I didn’t check beyond the mods

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter