Late Fall Hotel Discount

monkeypat83

Mouseketeer
Is it fair to assume that if we don't hear something about a late fall (November-mid December) on property hotel discount sometime this week then it probably isn't happening this year. I think in the past it has been announced in the last 2 weeks of September so I am hoping it is still coming since I am planning on going December 9th to 12th. Thanks

Is it fair to assume that if we don't hear something about a late fall (November-mid December) on property hotel discount sometime this week then it probably isn't happening this year. I think in the past it has been announced in the last 2 weeks of September so I am hoping it is still coming since I am planning on going December 9th to 12th. Thanks
Yes Disneyland should be announcing the late fall sale this week. Probably Thursday, 9/28. The current promotion booking ends tomorrow, 9/26. Last year the sale dropped on 9/28.

https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...sked-questions-about-disneyland/#newdiscounts

I'm going to die inside when they say it starts Oct 16th or something. I'll have landed RIGHT between promos and paid over $700/night for DLH (I'll be there select days between Oct 6th and 15th)

The Visa discount dropped this morning. 15% off select rooms for stays Oct 22nd-Dec 21st, Sunday-Thursday nights. Nothing available during my week, hope others have better luck! (It’s not on main offers page, it’s under visa search/page).

The Visa discount dropped this morning. 15% off select rooms for stays Oct 22nd-Dec 21st, Sunday-Thursday nights. Nothing available during my week, hope others have better luck! (It’s not on main offers page, it’s under visa search/page).
Wow, that's not a huge discount, but it's something! Usually the Visa discount slightly precedes the Disney one so maybe that's coming up soon. Hopefully it will be the usual 20% for GCH.

Wow, that's not a huge discount, but it's something! Usually the Visa discount slightly precedes the Disney one so maybe that's coming up soon. Hopefully it will be the usual 20% for GCH.
Disney's summer early fall promotion ends today. I expect the late fall sale to drop on Thursday morning...hopefully 20% or more!

No Late Fall sale announcement this morning...I suspect...Tuesday October 3......The Villas at the Disneyland Hotel open today thus no sale announcement..maybe tomorrow?!
They've already announced it, go up to post 11. General public on sale will be Oct 3rd.

They've already announced it, go up to post 11. General public on sale will be Oct 3rd.
Nope that is Disney VISA.....it says opens to general public on the 3rd. I called Disneyland no sale through Disney yet.
Disneyland will announce its own sale on its website. Also there is no mention of the Pixar Pier Hotel in the above.
Disney Visa is their sale. And the Disney Visa sale is limited in availability.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/

Nope that is Disney VISA.....it says opens to general public on the 3rd. I called Disneyland no sale through Disney yet.
Disneyland will announce its own sale on its website. Also there is no mention of the Pixar Pier Hotel in the above.
Disney Visa is their sale. And the Disney Visa sale is limited in availability.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/
So who exactly gets to book it right now?

Who get's to book it starting Oct 3rd?

Do you mean is there a Magic Key specific sale that will be announced?

Disney Visa cardholders through the Disney Visa line - phone and Disney Via website. There could be a Magic Key Sale.
Disney Visa announcement can happen earlier than Disneyland's general late fall sale.

Disneyland will have its own sale when the general public can call the Resort hotels and the Walt Disney Travel Company and on disneyland.com.

https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...sked-questions-about-disneyland/#newdiscounts

I am assuming Disneyland will announce its sale on October 3rd.
The above site has the historical data.

People with a Disney Visa can book at a discounted rate right now. They basically get early access since there are only a limited number of rooms available at the discounted rate. The offer shown states that the public will be able to book it on Tuesday but unless you happen to have seen the Visa offer (here or somewhere else) you wouldn't actually know until Tuesday that there was going to be a discounted rate coming up. Also not officially announced is whether in addition to the rate that Disney Visa holders can book now and everyone else can book on Tuesday is whether there will be a Magic Key rate. Usually there is and it is 5% more than the Visa/public discount but we will likely have to wait for Tuesday for that to be announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter