Late January or early March for Aulani?

happymamma

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Does anyone have any thoughts on whether you'd visit Aulani in late January (last week of Jan into the first week of Feb) vs. early March (last week of Feb. into first week of March)?

I can't think of any holidays or spring breaks in these time frames that might make crowds more of an issue for one than the other, but I'd like to pick the "less popular" week if possible as far as crowds. I'm thinking weather will be about the same. Any opinions or things I'm not thinking of? Thanks!!

I’ve been to Hawaii at both those times and would choose the January week over March. The weather is actually very changeable in March - we were actually cold on several evenings! One of the things we enjoy is having dinner outside and we weren’t able to sit out because it was that cold. Another perk to going in January is that the whales are still there. And they are just amazing!
Whichever you decide on, you’ll definitely have a great time - after all, it’s Hawaii!!

We've been the second week in March twice. The first time the day time temps were great, it was definitely cooler in the morning/evening (would need a hoodie to go grab a coffee or a drink). This past March, wow, it was HOT from sunrise to sunset! We'd be on the pool deck until the pools closed at 8pm and had no problem hanging out in swimsuits and shorts.

Well,i don't know which is better. However, I do know we will be there last week Feb-first week March. See you there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter