Late night dining advice needed

Silaud

Earning My Ears
I have noticed that most if not all resort restaurants (MK area) close at 10 in the evening so that leaves little option for late night dining. For an example I plan on seeing Happily Ever After at 9 one evening and don't see any way to make it to a reservation before 10. What are your suggestions for a late night meal?

I have noticed that most if not all resort restaurants (MK area) close at 10 in the evening so that leaves little option for late night dining. For an example I plan on seeing Happily Ever After at 9 one evening and don't see any way to make it to a reservation before 10. What are your suggestions for a late night meal?

If you watch toward the train station, you could be at Cali Grill/The Wave by 9:30-9:45. Its a short little walk over to CR. I often, often eat around the Boardwalk/Swolphin after Illuminations. Its my favorite fireworks show BY FAR, some trips I see it every night and it's not hard to get to something. Walking gives you more control over the timing, that's the one important thing.

If you watch toward the train station, you could be at Cali Grill/The Wave by 9:30-9:45. Its a short little walk over to CR. I often, often eat around the Boardwalk/Swolphin after Illuminations. Its my favorite fireworks show BY FAR, some trips I see it every night and it's not hard to get to something. Walking gives you more control over the timing, that's the one important thing.
That sounds good. Would love to try some of the Cali Grill sushi.

We enjoy taking our time after the fireworks by visiting Gasparilla Island Grill at the Floridian. No need to rush as they are open 24 hours, and have a full menu until 1130PM or so. Late at night it's nice to eat outside. If you have a car, drop it off at valet on the way to the Magic Kingdom. Makes the trip back to the hotel, or wherever, nice and quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter